Here You can Download CITS Admission 2019 August Prospectus Easily.You can Get All Infromation About CITS In Propectus.These Instructions are Very Helpful For You.
Official Prospectus for CITS Admission 2019 August Prospectus .Please confirm details Carefully.
About CITS: The Objective of the Crafts Instructor Training Scheme is to train Instructors in the techniques of transferring hands-on skills, in order to train semi-skilled / skilled manpower for industry. Structure of the training programme is such that Comprehensive training both in skills and training methodology is imparted to the instructor trainees to make them conversant with techniques of transferring hands-on skills, to train skilled manpower for the industry.
At present craft instructors are trained in 34 Trades and the training is conducted in 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 6 State
Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IToT) and 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers. These courses are conducted under the aegis of National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). On successful completion of the course candidate shall be awarded Craft Instructor Training Certificate by NCVT recognized by Government of India.
A candidate trained in CITS scheme can: –
– Work as instructor in Industrial Training Institutes and impart efficient Skill Training
– As a certified Instructor, He / She can Impart training under any skill development short term and long term
– Work as training coordinators in Industries for workers
– Compete with global training in the field of vocational training.
– Prepare Written Instructional Materials (WIM) for Vocational Training
– Become a Test Item writer.
For details regarding the Fee structure followed in State Government and Private IToTs, please contact the nodal officer given in Annexure-IV.
Instructions to the candidates:
1. The link for online application will be available at: http://nimi.gov.in, http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
2. The hall ticket can be down loaded from the websites by 17.05.2019. The last date for receiving application is 30.04.2019 (till 5.00 PM).
3. The candidates are advised to visit the above websites from time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test/ admission.
4. The eligibility, syllabus for the trades and exam is provided in the website
5. The candidate can select any entrance examination center (mentioned in Annexure-I) as per his/her convenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change based on the number ofcandidates applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Exam center,
alternate available center will be provided.
6. The allotment of seat in an institute will be finalized by respective Institute during counseling solely on the basis of merit (marks secured in the AICET) and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
7. If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred seats (choices in application) are not vacant, he will be offered seat wherever available.
8. No transfer request for admission will be entertained.
9. No direct admission will be entertained in any of the Institutes.