Merit based Spot Admission II will be conducted from
22-09-2018 to 24-09-2018.
Instructions to Candidates – Second Spot Admission
- Online Registration for leftover seats will be available from 20-09-2018 to 21-09-2018 till 5.00 pm.
- Online Registration link for spot admission is available at
- Candidates should register themselves online according to the choice of their
- Candidates will have to login with their registered email and mobile number for
registration, a One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and sent to the registered
mobile number of the candidate for registering the institute.
- During the registration process, candidates will have to pay a registration fee of
Rs. 600 through payment gateway.
- The registration fee of admitted candidates will be adjusted against the admission
fees of the institute and for the non-admitted candidates it will be returned to same instrument (debit card, credit card, net banking…. etc.) from which it was paid.
- Registration fees of candidates whose name is in the merit list and have not taken
admission will not be returned at any cost.
- Candidates can see the vacancies available in the institutes of his choice according to
his quota and marks.
- The vacancy rank shown in the portal will be a dynamic one and depends upon the
marks and quota of the candidates who are applying.
- Candidates should check their ranking and analyse the possibility of getting a seat in
the institute of their choice.
- Candidates can change the choice of their institute if they wish till the end of
registration date 21-09-2018 till 5.00 pm.
- Merit list will be published in the portal after 5 pm on 21-09-2018, candidates can
login and check their name in the merit list.
- Candidates should report to the registered institute of their choice from 22nd to 24th
of September after checking the merit list. Candidates can confirm with the institute
of their choice before proceeding.
- Only candidates who have registered for second spot admission will be considered for spot admission (even candidates who have registered in the first spot also should re register).
- Only one choice of institute will be allowed. The candidate must make the right choice based on the vacancy in the institute against his quota.
- Registration will merely not entitle a student a seat in the institute of his choice.
- Availability of seats and admission will be purely based on merit and quota.
- Already admitted candidates will not be permitted for registration and should not
register for spot admission.
Instructions for SPOT ADMISSION-II :
1) Login with your Email & Mobile
2) Select Choice of Center according to your trade
3) Select the Center you need to register
3) Click on the Pay and Register link to pay the fees and register for Spot Admission
CLICK BELOW FOR REGISTRATION